Digital Health Science Digest: Issue 18
Seasons Greetings! Our year-end issue brings you highlights from 2015.
The Digital Health Science Digest is a bimonthly newsletter compiled by Duke Digital Health. We bring you the most interesting research publications, policy news, and other fun digital health science stuff.
More here: dukedigitalhealth.org
Subscribe here to get these digests direct to your inbox!
Like it? Click here to forward this email to a friend
- Rock Health published their 2015 Digital Health Funding Year in Review. In sum, it was a(nother) good year for digital health funding.
- Here’s a little digital health limerick for you, to close out 2015.
- Researchers assessed the top 200 health and fitness apps for quality and behavior change techniques. Which apps were winners? Find out here!
- We review a digital health randomized control trial in our second installment of, “Does it Work?”
- The FY2016 appropriations bill that just passed increased the NIH budget by $2 billion dollars! This is the largest increase since 2003. Merry Christmas, you wonderful old Building and Loan!
- HiMSS put together a Congressional Wrap-Up with digital health policy highlights from 2015.
If you’d like to submit an event or article for us to publish in our digest, please send at least 3 weeks before the event to: firstname.lastname@example.org