mHealth@Duke 4th Annual Conference – Videos up!
The mHealth@Duke 4th Annual Conference Talk Videos are up on YouTube.
Now you can relive the magic of the day from the comfort of your own home/office. Thank you again to all of our speakers and audience members for a great conference. Enjoy!
- Bernard Fuemmeler, PhD, MPH; Opening Remarks
- Morning Keynote, Bill Riley, PhD; Applications of mHealth to Precision Medicine
- J. Aaron Hipp, PhD; Cameras and Crowds in Public Health Research
- Winning Shark Tank Pitch, 2nd Annual Shark Tank Competition; Daniel Chander and Sara Pak from Physao
- Smisha Agarwal, Guidelines for reporting of mHealth interventions: mHealth evidence reporting and assessment (mERA)
- Bridget Koontz, MD; ICanSTEP: Fitbits & Physical Activity Promotion Among Cancer Survivors
- Shelly Epps and Marissa Stroo from ISO & DOCR; Conducting mHealth research @Duke – Resources & Processes
- Panel Discussion, Methods for Improving Population-Based Studies
- Bernard Fuemmeler, PhD; Erica Levine, MPH; Ryan Shaw, PhD, RN; Zachary Rosenthal, PhD
- Afternoon Keynote, Donna Spruijt-Metz, MFA, PhD; mHealth4: Monitoring, Modeling, Modifying and Maintaining Health-Related Behavior in a Digital World
- Closing Remarks, Gary Bennett, PhD